Interested in starting your own entrepreneurial journey in health and fitness but unsure what to expect? Then read up on our interview with Seun Ola, Founder and CEO of 366 Degree FitTech & Science Institute, located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
What's your business, and who are your customers?
Fitness, Health, FitTech, and FitSci. We are a Fitness ecosystem that caters to every individual whose goal is to transform or improve their fitness and health.
Tell us about yourself
My Background is in Chemistry, so my approach to Fitness and Wellness is built on Science and Research, from creating Fitness training systems to formulating nutritional supplements, to Fitness Technology innovation and invention, including AI and Robotics.
My motivation stems from my passion for Fitness but, more importantly, the happiness and joy I see each time a client reaches a milestone or transformation. That feeling is priceless and makes it worth it.
What's your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
I don’t see accomplishments as an endgame but rather a continuous metric. I call it a complex milestone layering. One milestone leads to another and another.
The Milestones include:
- Founded an AI-powered Video workout platform.
- Inventing only Fitness gloves with cartridges.
- Inventing an AI-powered digital tracker designed to also create a Fitness Virtual Reality.
- Formulating and creating immune-boosting nutritional supplements.
- Writing and publishing a Fitness and Health book titled Zero Fitness FucX.
- Establishing a Home gym design Consulting to help people as we design their home gyms based on their personality, lifestyle, fitness goals, budget, and space.
- Creating Fitness Training Systems.
What's one of the hardest things that comes with being a business owner?
People. Finding the right fit. The saying, You are as strong as the weakest link, is quite evident when building or growing a business. If you have the right team, productivity and efficiency will be at an all-time high.
What are the top tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
- Cherish every experience, whether positive or negative. I don’t believe that there are bad experiences. All experiences can be harnessed to strengthen your drive and passion.
- You must love what you do. Period. When the going gets tough, it’s your passion that ignites the fire on a daily basis.
- Start today. No matter how small the step, start today. If you have an idea, don’t just talk about it. Start small by putting pen to paper. I think one of the best ways to fully grasp an idea is to write it down and then read it aloud so you can hear it. Start today.
Where can people find you and your business?
If you like what you've read here and have your own story as a solo or small business entrepreneur that you'd like to share, then please answer these interview questions. We'd love to feature your journey on these pages.
Turn your craft into recurring revenue with Subkit. Start your subscription offering in minutes and supercharge it with growth levers. Get early access here.