Interested in starting your own entrepreneurial journey in personal development but unsure what to expect? Then read up on our interview with Sarah Willoughby, Transformation Coach, International Bestselling Author, and Speaker, located in Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia.
What's your business, and who are your customers?
I'm an Infertility Coach, Transformation Coach, Speaker, Bestselling Author, and Energy Healer serving the following clients:
- I empower women to navigate through infertility with more ease and grace and improve their chances of holding a healthy baby in their arms. Coaching and healing support women to deeply connect with themselves and balance their mind, body, and spirit to reduce the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual pain infertility and pregnancy loss causes.
- I empower women to connect with themselves deeply, so they can heal their emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual pain, love themselves, achieve more and transform their lives. Coaching and healing support women to trust their inner guidance and confidently navigate through their challenges with a more balanced mind, body, and spirit.
Tell us about yourself
Becoming an Infertility Coach was motivated by my desire to break the silence, stigma, and shame that surrounds infertility, miscarriage, and infant loss. In my book, 'Infertility Saved My Life,' and in my speaking engagements, I address the challenges, trauma, and heartbreak I experienced while becoming a mum so that anyone still on their journey to parenthood can feel less alone in their loss and grief. In my work as a Transformation Coach and Energy Healer, I love watching a woman's eyes light up when she truly connects with her soul, sees herself and how amazing she is for the first time.
What's your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
Securing a New York Publisher for my book 'Infertility Saved My Life' was a huge accomplishment. I'm also very proud of the positive changes that my clients make in their lives and the ripple effect of their transformation.
What's one of the hardest things that come with being a business owner?
In my business, I'm driven to help as many people as possible, have lots of creative ideas, and love what I do; it doesn't feel like work. It can therefore be difficult to switch my computer off at the end of the day!
What are the top tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
- Start a business that you're passionate about, so this fuels you to keep going when tough times present themselves.
- Recognize that when you are prepared to heal and do the inner work, your business will be more successful.
- Network and collaborate with other entrepreneurs - we all rise together!
Where can people find you and your business?
If you like what you've read here and have your own story as a solo or small business entrepreneur that you'd like to share, then please answer these interview questions. We'd love to feature your journey on these pages.
Turn your craft into recurring revenue with Subkit. Start your subscription offering in minutes and supercharge it with growth levers. Get early access here.