Interested in starting your own entrepreneurial journey but unsure what to expect? Then read up on our interview with Vitali Karpeichyk, CEO of PigPug Health, located in Brooklyn, NYC, USA.
What's your business, and who are your customers?
We work on a social impact product in health tech - and AI drug-free telemedicine platform for kids with ADHD and autism.
Briefly about us and our goals:
PigPug helps children with ADHD and autism to become more socialized without medications but using neurofeedback and AI.
In general: 4-in-1 solution:
- Telemedicine Online platform
- AI diagnostic and initial protocols
- Wearable EEG headset for kids(will get FDA approval)
- Mobile mental games
Our customers - parents with kids with ADHD and ASD(autism spectrum disorder)
Tell us about yourself
This is a personal story. I (Vitali) was diagnosed with ADHD and autism at the age of 6, so I have first-hand experience knowing how to help children with ADHD and autism overcome difficulties and live a better life. It motivates us each day to do what we do.
What's your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
Successful cases with kids. Especially with autistic kids.
What's one of the hardest things that come with being a business owner?
- Fundraising. MedTech/Health tech is a long-run story. And a lot of investors fear it.
- To convince parents to try an alternative. Not to use drugs.
- External factors. Repressions in Belarus, War in Ukraine. We have a team in Eastern Europe, and it affects us a lot.
What are the top tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
- Think first. It's hard. Extremely hard. "Starting a company is like eating a glass and staring into the abyss." (c)
- If you decide to move, move.
- Don't give up ....until the universe says it to you.
Where can people find you and your business?
If you like what you've read here and have your own story as a solo or small business entrepreneur that you'd like to share, then please answer these interview questions. We'd love to feature your journey on these pages.
Turn your craft into recurring revenue with Subkit. Start your subscription offering in minutes and supercharge it with growth levers. Get early access here.