Interested in starting your own entrepreneurial journey in personal development but unsure what to expect? Then read up on our interview with Elicia Miller, Founder, and CEO of Core Emotional Healing®, located in Atlanta, GA, USA.
What's your business, and who are your customers?
I am the Founder and CEO of Core Emotional Healing® (CEH), which is a guided step-by-step process to address the emotional root cause of symptoms and suffering.
Core Emotional Healing® can be the missing piece providing complete healing for many disorders, including:
- Depression and Anxiety.
- IBS, Candida, Chronic Fatigue, Skin Conditions.
- Fibromyalgia, Lyme, Hashimoto’s, Crohn’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and other Autoimmune Disorders.
- An unhealthy relationship with food: emotional eating, eating disorders, and body image issues.
- Addictions: sugar/alcohol, sex, shopping, excessive exercise, etc.
- Perfectionism and unrealistic expectations.
- Settling for unsupportive relationships, codependency, and low self-esteem.
- Feeling overwhelmed, lacking confidence, and struggling with business and money.
Tell us about yourself
I’m the Founder of Core Emotional Healing® and a Candida and Inner Child Expert. I created the Core Emotional Healing® process as the culmination of 10 years of intensive training, my own personal deep healing journey, empathic intuitive psychological insights, and working with 1000’s clients from around the world. Yes, like any wounded healer, I went through it too – experiencing ongoing Candida symptoms, bulimia, emotional eating, many various addictions, codependency, and more. Frustrated with the lack of results from traditional and holistic doctors and therapists, I researched and tried over 50 detox and healing methods.
My journey led me to spend four years in Thailand, Costa Rica, San Francisco, and Atlanta, working with the best spiritual, ancestral, shamanic, energy, and emotional healers on the planet. As I immersed myself on a path toward physical, mental, and emotional health, I realized that Candida was more than just symptoms like bloating and yeast infections. Candida was also a manifestation of perfectionism, obsession with outside approval, unresolved trauma, repressed emotions, and codependency.
This newfound understanding gave me freedom and clarity in all aspects of my life…and led me to develop a guided step-by-step process to address the emotional root cause of symptoms and suffering.
My greatest wish for you is that you listen to the message your symptoms are sharing with you, so you can take care of your emotional needs, unlock your full potential, and receive the love and acceptance you deserve. And through the Core Emotional Healing® Self Study, I compassionately show you the way.
What's your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
My biggest accomplishment as a business owner is developing my own effective model of psychological and emotional healing called Core Emotional Healing® (CEH) and delivering the CEH Process through a complete healing sequence that includes a step-by-step online course; an online supported six-week orientation, and beginning of the healing process, and an in-depth online group program.
What's one of the hardest things that come with being a business owner?
One of the hardest things that come with being a business owner is the amount of time, effort, and money it takes to create, build, grow, and evolve a business. This becomes a way of life if you are a self-motivated, determined, creative, and solution-oriented person.
What are the top tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
- Heal and know yourself enough to listen to and be guided by your intuition, or else you will be spinning your wheels and giving your power away to coaches who may mislead you, plugging you into a one-size (doesn’t) fit all system.
- Start small and hire experts to help you with each stage of your business as you grow. If you are just starting off, you don’t need a 6 figure coaching program and an expensive website; you just need a mentor and a basic website.
- Redefine success, especially if you are used to getting a paycheck; there will be times you don’t make money, and that doesn’t mean you aren’t successful. Celebrate your little successes, such as launching your website, doing something that scares you, like a YouTube video, or going to a networking meeting and talking to people about what you do.
Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Journaling is the best tool for inner guidance and new ideas!
Where can people find you and your business?
If you like what you've read here and have your own story as a solo or small business entrepreneur that you'd like to share, then please answer these interview questions. We'd love to feature your journey on these pages.
Turn your craft into recurring revenue with Subkit. Start your subscription offering in minutes and supercharge it with growth levers. Get early access here.