Interested in starting your own entrepreneurial journey in personal and business development but unsure what to expect? Then read up on our interview with Tiffany Taylor, a master business coach based in Miami Beach, FL, USA.
What's your business, and who are your customers?
I help agency owners, consultants, and professional service providers elevate their authority, influence, and visibility online, working half as much.
Tell us about yourself
I started my business as a Productivity Coach after burning out on corporate and learning about regulating the nervous system as the ultimate productivity hack. I get out of bed in the morning every day feeling well-rested, totally energized, and EXCITED to be alive. There's not a day I take it for granted because I almost expect to still wake up feeling the way I used to – begrudgingly fatigued, anxious, and losing hope by the day. I KNOW exactly what it takes to create that transformation, and my life purpose is to help founders and entrepreneurs become the MAIN CHARACTER in their life so they can feel this way too.
What's your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
- Helping my client get from $0 - $75K/month.
- Helping another client go from 5M/year to 28M/year.
What's one of the hardest things that comes with being a business owner?
Navigating the identity shifts as you let go of the older versions of you and your habits that are no longer serving you while confidently stepping into the next-level version of you.
What are the top tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
- Know your outcome! What is success to YOU? How do you want to feel on the journey?
- Get to know your target market. Spend a significant amount of personal time doing structured, quantifiable market research and build your business on top of this.
- Get support! Building a business isn't meant to be easy, and it doesn't have to take a decade, either. Hire a business coach, get a mentor, enroll an accountability partner to support your mission, and learn from others' mistakes so you can collapse your financial success timeline.
Where can people find you and your business?
If you like what you've read here and have your own story as a solo or small business entrepreneur that you'd like to share, then please answer these interview questions. We'd love to feature your journey on these pages.
Turn your craft into recurring revenue with Subkit. Start your subscription offering in minutes and supercharge it with growth levers. Get early access here.