Interested in starting your own entrepreneurial journey in personal development but unsure what to expect? Then read up on our interview with Brian Hill, Founder of Boss Mobility Life Coach Services, located in San Leandro, CA, USA.
What's your business, and who are your customers?
Life Coaching Black & Latino Father & Mother Entrepreneurs who want to experience inspiration, empowerment, and motivation. You have an insatiable desire to learn about and know with deep conviction what your 48 preferences are when working with people you do not know. How do you decide who you work well within a start-up environment? Take this assessment, and afterward, let's chat. It's free! Take the F4S Assessment by clicking here: https://bit.ly/3vrdYAK
These are my 48 Preferences for Brian Hill's - (F4S) Assessment
When you finish reading my assessment, you will understand whether or not my motivations and differences from yours if we were colleagues ahead of meeting me personally. I believe this is the "Fit" Founders, start-up leaders, and venture capital firms are looking for.
So let's have fun with this, build your organizations, and align with folks from the beginning. If you have employees already and they are not getting along. Take the assessment.
Tell us about yourself
How Boss Mobility Life Coach Services got Started serving Young Black Fathers. Knowing that (Believing Repeatedly I Am Needed) spells (Brian). And Keep Encouraging Individuals to Heal spells (Keith) and helping Individuals to Love Life spells (Hill). These acronyms explain how I started giving, Listening, Loving, and Serving young Black Fathers. And others through Social Media Marketing and Fatherhood Services! https://bit.ly/3Rxj5rJ
- Who is Brian Keith Hill? https://bit.ly/3cYAPgz
- What target niche group do we serve? https://bit.ly/3kHKqsv
- When are Black Fathers Influential? https://adobe.ly/3cfqe0G
- Where can young men gain Fatherhood skills? https://lnkd.in/g5hcjywC
- Why did you spend time focused on young Black fathers? https://bit.ly/3AzpL1E
- How can you simultaneously use video games to attract young fathers
and raise money for nonprofits? https://bit.ly/3Rxj5rJ
What's your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
- Remain focused on God and representing that relationship through my marriage for 45 years to Feliz Hill.
- Bringing 3 Children into the world who are contributing to society.
- After 45 years with my wife Feliz, I have a lot to Smile About:
- Finishing Exercise Likely Improves Zeal (Feliz)
- Giving And Biking Really Ignite Effecting Long Lasting Energy (Gabrielle)
- Helping Individuals Love Life (Hill)
- Believe Repeatedly I AM Needed (Brian)
- Keep Encouraging Individuals To Heal (Keith)
- Helping Individuals Love Life (Hill)
What's one of the hardest things that come with being a business owner?
Staying focused on the Mission of Boss Mobility Life Coach Services is to inform and empower people. Our goal is to inspire people to own their dreams. There is no price to being warm, friendly, open, kind, and genuine. Right?
What are the top tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
- Get Inspired.
- Get Empowered.
- Get Motivated.
Is there anything else you'd like to share?
When Black Men Speak, we can Inspire, Empower and motivate.
Black Men Speak Song -https://bit.ly/3ea0fse
Written by Brian Hill, Music by William Whitley
Where do young Black Men learn how to become fathers? Watch the Video of a young man sharing his thoughts about where to gain fatherhood skills:
Today let us move in this direction. It is a daunting experience as we encounter people we know, like, and trust. When you love these three action words, inspiring, Empowering, and Motivating young Black Fathers. What is possible for those you influence?
Over the next 12 months, my focus is on inspiring, Empowering, and Motivating young Black Fathers. If you know any, please forward them this link. Thank you so much for your assistance and support.
Where can people find you and your business?
If you like what you've read here and have your own story as a solo or small business entrepreneur that you'd like to share, then please answer these interview questions. We'd love to feature your journey on these pages.
Turn your craft into recurring revenue with Subkit. Start your subscription offering in minutes and supercharge it with growth levers. Get early access here.