Interested in starting your own entrepreneurial journey in training and education but unsure what to expect? Then read up on our interview with Ananya Pani, Co-Founder of Adaptive US Inc., located in Middletown, DE, USA.
What's your business, and who are your customers?
I am a first gen entrepreneur, my firm Adaptive US was founded to assist business analysis professionals in their skill development journey and help them unleash their true potential and leverage it to achieve their dream careers.
Adaptive US assists business analysts achieve significantly higher skills, recognition, and salaries through business analysis training and certifications. It's backed by a set of professionals who are regarded as thought leaders and trendsetters globally in this domain.
It is the world's #1 IIBA Certifications training organization, having maintained the highest success rate of 97+% for its students. We have helped 10000+ (business analysts) upskill to earn more, progress faster, and bag better opportunities for themselves.
Adaptive US provides professional skill development and certification training as well as learning resources for the most popular international certifications in the Business Analysis domain.
Our customers come from 80+ countries to upskill and grow in their careers to grab better growth opportunities.
Tell us about yourself
I am an engineer by education and a marketer by heart. Currently, I play the role of Head of growth and partnerships at Adaptive US. Coming from a non-business family with no background or formal education in business, sales, or marketing experience, I learned these skills on the go. So, you can call me a self-learned marketer. I believe education is the key to harnessing the potential of any individual, and it opens a myriad of opportunities for them.
I co-founded Adaptive US, an Ed-Tech firm focused on professional education in the business analysis domain with the goal of empowering people with skills to grow their careers and earning potential. With undivided focus and commitment, we have been able to establish Adaptive US as a global leader in the Business Analysis domain.
Our mission is to help business analysts to build successful careers by empowering them with education in demand skills. We have been able to transform the lives of 10000+ BAs during the last three years in skilling and scaling up and helping them excel in their professional careers. The success story of each one of them inspires us to touch and transform more lives. The ecstatic students sharing their success stories and the confidence gained is what pushes us each day to bring about this change to more and more professionals' lives.
What's your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
- Financially Sound Business - bootstrapped, profitable, and has maintained a steady growth rate.
- Global Customer Base - trusted by professionals from 80+ countries to upskill and get certified.
- Women-led Organization, diversity is in our DNA - I grew and nurtured a women-led organization that has 65% women, and all the business units and functions are headed by women. The workforce spans three continents and eight ethnicities, and 60% of our lady members have restarted their careers after a long career break.
- Selected as part of the Forbes 1000 Founder's list for 2021.
What's one of the hardest things that come with being a business owner?
- Anticipating what socio-economic changes can impact your business.
- Gaining trust in the corporate marketplace, especially when you are a new player.
- Maintaining cash flow in challenging market scenarios or downturns.
What are the top tips you'd give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
- Start small, dream big, and don't wait for tomorrow to start, do it today.
- 3 Ps to success – Perseverance, Positive, and Perfecting the art of creating customer success.
- Experiment, be ready to fail, learn, grow and repeat.
Where can people find you and your business?
If you like what you've read here and have your own story as a solo or small business entrepreneur that you'd like to share, then please answer these interview questions. We'd love to feature your journey on these pages.
Turn your craft into recurring revenue with Subkit. Start your subscription offering in minutes and supercharge it with growth levers. Get early access here.